Who’s driving your ticket price?
We prepared 3 lessons in October from 3 HK attractions, for you to apply RIGHT NOW.
Should attraction ticket prices change frequently?
Do you have real-time data to support ticket price decisions?
Increasing or decreasing price is not the only way to drive revenue.
You should also:
• Comply with Demand
• Sales Channel Price Parity
• Benchmark against Competitors
• Distinguish by Source Market
In the past month, how sensitive was the local market to prices in Hong Kong, and how did HK attractions react?
• Could you earn even more profit during times of high demand?
• How important is a unified channel price?
• Can price cuts really bring growth?